The information that we collect
The Grafton Group gathers Personal Identifiable Information (PII), Site Usage Data and IP Addresses through the site. Personal Identifiable Information (PII) is information that identifies the person as an individual such as their name company, title, address, phone number or e-mail. The Usage Data is basic information, demographic information and any other information that does not reveal the person(s) specific identity. And IP Address is the Internet Protocol Address of the computer you are using.
- Personal Identifiable Information: You do not have to provide us with your PPI to use our site. However certain services which you may subscribe to with in the site will ask you to volunteer information. We collect PPI from you only when you voluntarily provided to us as a means to contact you.
- Site Usage Data: when you visit and interact with the website (thegraftongroup.org) and/or third-party internet providers may collects a usage data i.e. site pages you may visited. And usage data may also include demographic data such as your location.
- IP Address: when you visit and interact with our site The Grafton Group and/or third-party entities who provide web services may collect Internet protocol addresses. Your IP address is a number that automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet service provider. Collecting IP addresses is a standard practice on the Internet is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for the purpose understanding usage and it helps us diagnose problems and administering the site.
How we use the information we collect
- The Contact Form: We utilize voluntary PII to gather and respond to your inquiries and send you information electronically or to return phone calls. If you contact us by e-mail through the site we may keep a record of your contact information and correspondence and use it to respond to your request. We will further use key PII to fulfill any other proposed request you provide and as disclosed at the time the data was collected.
- Administrative Communications: we may send you important administrative information regarding the site. Because this information may be important to you you always have the ability to opt out and receive no further information.
- Internal Business Purposes: we all also may use PII about you for The Grafton Groups internal business purposes such as data analysis audience and other similar reasons.
How is personal identifiable information disclosed.
- E-mails to friends. The Grafton Group has several features that enable you to send messages regarding our site related content to your friends. If you wish to use this feature you may be required to provide us with and we may use your friend’s e-mail address so we can facilitate the sending of such information to your friend. Your name and your e-mail address Will also be disclosed to that party.
- Third-Party Service Providers: we may provide PII A bout you too contractors agents and other third parties to the extent it is necessary to enable them to perform certain site related services i.e. providing web hosting improving site related service, features or maintenance.
By using our website you acknowledge and consent that PII provided by you voluntarily or collected by us through your use of the website which may be stored and processed by us in the United States. Which may provide a different level of data protection then provided by your country of residence. You also acknowledge and consent to the fact that we may store and process section data in other countries and we will endeavor to protect the PII which is directly under The Grafton Groups control.
- Acceptance of terms: by using this site, you agree to the Terms of this Agreement and the additional rules and guidelines that we post on the site. We may make changes to this agreement from time to time: we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means included by posting revision of this agreement on the website. Your use of the website following changes to the agreement will constitute your acceptance to those changes. We may at anytime modify or discontinue all or part of this site: refused to provide any user access to the site: change modify or waive fees required to use the site: or offer opportunities to some or all site users.
- Jurisdiction. The site is controlled and operated from the United States of America, it is not intended to subject us to non-US jurisdiction or laws, Except as otherwise expressed in this agreement. This site may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions outside the United States. If you access the site you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We reserve the right to limit the sites and availability in the whole or in part, to any person, give her area, or jurisdiction we choose, at anytime.
- Description of services. We provide users access to our site for general information and services about the grafting group, Including without limitation (i) information such as newsletters, articles, personal profiles, events, photos, videos, audio, text, and other similar content and (ii) subscription, management, research tools, video players, and links to third-party websites.
- Rules of conduct. While using the site you will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, we expect users of the website to respect the rights and dignity of others. Your use of the website is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in section: Your failure to comply with such rules may result in termination of your access to the website. You agree that you will not:
– use this site for fraudulent or unlawful purposes
– use this site to do same, Abuse, stock, harass, or threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of others, including and without limitation others privacy rights or rights publicity, or harvest or collect personal identifiable information about other users of the site.
– you are also agree to not in personate any person or entity, falsely stating or otherwise miss wrist representing your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with this site: Or express or implied that we endorse any statement you make.
– transmit by any means or make available in connection with the site antivirus, worms, Trojan horses, timebombs, spyware, or other computer code files, or programs that are harmful or invasive or are intended to damage or hijack operations of, or two monitor the use of, any hardware, software, or equipment.
– restrict or in Hibbet any other persons from using the site; this would include without limitation of hacking or defacing any portion of this site.
– reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, Or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, Use, or access to the site.
- Registration: At some time you may register with the site and a username and password will be provided to you. This username and password is not to be charred with anyone. It is meant for personal use only; it cannot be transferred, sold or provided to anyone.
- The Grafton Group name, logo and any or all related service marks are the property of The Grafton Group. You may not use the name or any of these marks without prior written consent of The Grafton Group principals. All service marks or trademarks not owned by us are the property of their representative owners. You are hereby notified that these marks are protected a if you wish to copy them for any reason you must have prior written consent from the respective organization. We are private investigators in Florida.
- THE SITE: While we maintain the security of (thegraftongroup.org) website, we do not guarantee that the site will remain secure from hacks, or at times be unavailable for use. If you feel you have detected information that is inappropriate on our website or something or information has been placed there by a third party, please contact Advice@TheGraftonGroup.org