If you suspect that your spouse has been cheating, it can be stressful, painful, and very emotional. It’s hard to know what to do next if you think your husband or wife loves another. Instead of trying to uncover all the evidence yourself, and potentially making a bad situation worse, hire a private investigator in Tampa to help you uncover the truth.
If your spouse has been acting different lately that doesn’t necessarily mean they are having an affair, there could be any number of reasons for the change in behavior. Here are some of the biggest signs, aside from your intuition, that your spouse is cheating:
- Spending more time away from home
- Lack of interest in sex
- Increased desire for privacy
- Permanent change in long-established habits
- Unavailable for long stretches of time
- Frequent calls from an unrecognized number
- Adds a passcode lock to their phone and other electronic devices
- Unexplained charges on bank and credit card statements
- New email address
- Increase in work-related travel
The above are just a few of the indicators that something fishy is going on in your relationship. So how can a private investigator help you? PI’s are trained at learning everything there is to know about an individual through audio and video surveillance, computer forensics, and more. Before you file for divorce or end a relationship with a partner, considering hiring a PI to help you get to the truth. Matters of the heart cloud our judgment; an unbiased, professional PI can help keep you level-headed and moving in the right direction.
What can a private investigator in Tampa do to catch a cheating spouse?
Spousal surveillance - This is more than you just following your spouse around town hoping they won’t notice your car or carefully chosen trench coat disguise. A veteran PI will have high-tech equipment and advanced tactics to catch your spouse red handed. Hiring a licensed private investigation firm also means the team working your case will conduct surveillance in a lawful manner.
Evidence gathering - While you probably don’t want to see the actual proof, having hard evidence that your spouse is cheating will help you make a big decision and can ultimately benefit you in divorce proceedings.
Hiring a private investigator in Tampa with a solid reputation means they will work in a professional manner with the utmost discretion. If the evidence proves your spouse is NOT cheating, you can rest easy knowing that your file will remain confidential, known only to the private investigation firm you hired.
What can you do to make the most out of hiring a private investigator in Tampa to catch a cheating spouse?
The more information, the better. When you come to your initial consultation, make sure to bring as much information as possible to set the PI up for success. Don’t be embarrassed to divulge personal information. Odds are if you are working with a seasoned PI, that they have heard it all before and then some. The more information you give them, the faster they will be able to get to work uncovering the truth. Anything pertaining to your suspicions or your spouse’s daily routine will be helpful information, such as:
- Credit card receipts or statements with unusual charges - especially for gifts or travel
- Address of their gym or spa
- Location of their favorite bar or restaurant
- Cell phone bill statements with frequent, lengthy calls from an unknown number
- Web browser history - If you notice odd sites in the browser history of a shared computer bring it in for our review.
- Proof of a new personal bank or credit account
If you suspect your spouse is cheating, don’t wait, call a private investigator in Tampa and get the answers you need. Once you are armed with the facts, you can make a decision and move forward.